Misdemeanor, Felony, and Juvenile Defense
If you have been charged with a crime, you need trusted legal counsel to guide you through the criminal court process. You need an attorney to appear in court for you, to conduct discovery and investigation on your case, and to evaluate and develop the strategy for the best outcome for you.
Medlin Townsend, PLLC is experienced in handling criminal cases, whether you have been charged with a misdemeanor or felony:
- We will consult with you during the process of handling your case from beginning to end;
- We will save you time by keeping up with your court date and appearing in court for you;
- We will protect your constitutional rights;
- We will fight for you.
A conviction, or sometimes even a charge, on your criminal record can affect whether or not you are hired for a job or accepted by your school of choice. A criminal record can have many other adverse consequences, as well, ranging from inconveniences to evictions. However, in many circumstances, convictions and charges can be expunged from your criminal record.
Medlin Townsend, PLLC is experienced in handling expunctions:
- We will consult with you to determine if your charge or conviction is eligible for an expunction;
- We will explain to you the process of expunging a criminal charge or conviction;
- We will file the required documents with the court and ensure that they are processed appropriately;
- We will attend the expunction hearing in court for you.